1- Doctor Bennet
2- Sandra (in a chair maybe)
3- Edward (in a bed chair thing)
4- Background wooden or cardboard. We don't really need this but it would be cool to see different rooms kinda
5- The "bed chair thing". We can take and old mattress which I have and fold it on a wood structure
6- A doctors curtain
7- Josephine on chair that kinda reclines back(11)
8- Will(me). I could also be on the other side of the bed
9- Other doctor
10- A monitor to see the baby
12- Lights that can turn on/off so we can switch the "scenes" back and forth
This scene is a scene that flips back from the ultrasound to the doctors office with Sandra and Edward
I think it could work because there aren't that many props and they shouldn't be too hard to make.
It will wow the crowd because of the light changed and it will be very dramatic and cool.

This is a nice set design on the stage, i actually imagine it to be just like that as well! I agree that the light effect on the split stage will appeal really well to the audience and give them an interesting visual to the scene.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete